Wednesday, 13 February 2008

It arrived just after lunch

What a surprise.. was just going to have a doze when I heard a van pull up outside, and sure enough it was TNT!

It was solidly packaged, both the external box and the inner one. Really well done..

I took it carefully apart, looking at things carefully as I went. Found which way round the power dinx should go though I have a feeling it goes either way. Powered on, answered the few basic questions, and up it came. Found the network with no difficulty, and while I was feeling my way around, thinking it was becoming rather warm, a Software Update popup told me a whole bunch of updates were ready to install. They installed in no time!

I had some difficulty getting Softsqueeze to start, it clearly didn't like the one from the iMac, but eventually it installed 3.6 and I'm listening to Andsnes thro' the Viba earbuds :)

More tomorrow

No comments: