Sunday, 24 February 2008

A quiet Sunday

Did everything on my RTM list.. found an answer or two about the audio CD trouble Madge has, but one of the workarounds allowed me to access the files as though sharing via 'Gerald Frasers Computer' - there was a folder named like the CD. BUT, transfer over wifi both to iTunes and VLC was pure jerk. God knows why because they have caches. Must be because the CD was actually jerking..

In the end I played the CD and used Wiretap Studio to make an mp3, copied this to HD4Music, arRsynced it to My Book4, and finally SuperDupered HD4Music to Music clone2 on the Passport. That plays ok, along with a lot more!

Otherwise, this was pretty much a reading day. I was going to go for a walk in the sunshine after a short doze around 10:30, but when I woke at midday the sunshine had been replaced by clouds. I did pedal away 50+ calories though.. would have done more but it was very uncomfortable ;)

No comments: