12:40
Oh yes, it was a real slushy mess outside, and I HAD to get milk. Made it without injury and ended up helping Susan with funding of an image in time for one of her key customers. DnB was certainly taking a long time to make transfers, but in the end all went well, and Susan obtained some new work in the process :)
Today Thursday is superb.. brilliant sunshine. I have been re-viewing Jyri Engstrøm's presentation at Innovate (on Google video, not YouTube!). I had sent Ruslan an email about a Google future area Android project 'Location' at http://tinyurl.com/2jgjmt
He replied with a semi-rude answer tempered with smilies - perhaps something was lost in the translation. I certainly don't think there is much of a future for Talkonaut outside of Russia, no matter how hard they have worked on it and overcome almost insurmountable obstacles in S60, Java etc., when high quality audio solutions like Truphone exist. The snag with Talkonaut for me and no doubt many others is that its 'unsigned' AND Russian, i.e. a trust factor which will take years to overcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment