Thursday, 1 May 2008

1st May holiday

Well, it wasn't much change from everyday for me though it was quieter round here. Nice to see some real Spring rain again..

A lot of time went to trying to sort out Noscript problems with downloading compressed files. Eventually I posted an entry to the Noscript Mozilla site and got a quick answer from Giorgio..  after a number of posts he suggested an entry to Firefox about:config ref. application/octet-stream which fixed it. He also suggested Flashgot, another of his extensions, but I noticed on one of the comments expressed my feelings about the frequency of Noscript updates. He is obviously trying to force the field! So I got rid of it..

In the evening I decided to give OpenDNS another try after seeing an RSS about their new solution to 'DNS Rebinding attacks'. No great deal perhaps, but I'll give it another spin.

No comments: