Sunday, 4 May 2008

Syncopation trouble again

Posting this now while listening to a new album from iTunes Koppel Piano concerto #3, like Prokofiev.. anyway after downloading the latter I tried syncing but ran into the rotating ball syndrome :(

To cut the story short although I had Syncopation allowed all incoming in the firewall, I had to open to all before it could get through.

I think a temporary fix may be to remove Syncopation and put it back again, in the firewall I mean. Did that at both ends and the spinning ball has gone for now. Will keep my eye on it!

Btw, this was found later as a suggestion on Discussions by an expert..

1 comment:

Gerald Fraser said...

This is a combination Leopard firewall intermittent, a need to redo the firewall access list after changing an app, and an iChat access problem, which requires stopping & restarting it and saying yes to the access message...