cintra · 1 minute ago
This piece rings all sorts of bells with me too.. the first thought which came to mind was a hilarious piece about Overclocking, which put a stop to my obsessive overclocking phase ;)
Well, perhaps that was my second thought, because I too came to within a finger tap of buying a Nexus One the other day, and just managed to control myself.
Very difficult for someone who bought an HTC Magic as soon as they became available in Norway, and has seen new firmware versions and features come and go, while I sit here with a phone I love, but no access to Paid apps, no Buzz Nearby, etc, etc!
The big question for me is whether or not there will be a Nexus Two in the coming month or two, but my next phone will definitely be a pure Google Experience phone, where one pretty well knows there will be updates available (my only complaint with HTC)
Well, perhaps that was my second thought, because I too came to within a finger tap of buying a Nexus One the other day, and just managed to control myself.
Very difficult for someone who bought an HTC Magic as soon as they became available in Norway, and has seen new firmware versions and features come and go, while I sit here with a phone I love, but no access to Paid apps, no Buzz Nearby, etc, etc!
The big question for me is whether or not there will be a Nexus Two in the coming month or two, but my next phone will definitely be a pure Google Experience phone, where one pretty well knows there will be updates available (my only complaint with HTC)
1 comment:
http://goo.gl/7Ulc this was the article I commented on
Post a Comment