Monday, 22 November 2010

It arrived, but...

Called Susan to put off lunch as the iPhone was on its way via TNT locally (they give it the PO for Nærsnes), and sure enough the friendly postman delivered it to the door.

Unfortunately, the microSIM from Telenor didn't work. I called Telenor eventually and they couldn't understand it. Nor could my local Mobildata centre at Rortunet.. "it should have worked" he said, but he made me a new one and activated the thing on iTunes too :) YES!

So, off to the coffee shop for a single mocca and a scone (NOK 70!) WOT.. there I found there was another problem to solve. The original SIM no longer made contact with Telenor causing the Magic to keep returning to the SIM unlock page.

The twin SIM still worked in the E61, and in the Magic. This evening I went a step further,and proved that the original also failed in the E61.

Back to Rortunet tomorrow, to fix this and pick up some new tablets which hopefully will fix my sinus trouble until mid-January..

No comments: