Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Nokia/Microsoft working relationship

This was rumored for a week or more, but I like many, probably, hoped Nokia would choose anone but MS... they both believe that MS Windows Phone software will complement Nokia's quality hardware. However, I think its going to take a long time before that starts to produce any results.

They should have started working on a high-end Android series instead of or as well as Meego, which anyone who tried it - I did -  could see what a dog it was, and its not improved in a year of Intel and Nokia working on it...

Right now, MWC Barcelona is in progress, and Android is absolutely EVERYWHERE.

HTC have just anounced their Flyer tablet, and it looks damn nice, as do a myriad of others.

Apple media are trying to reduce the Android glow by rumors of iPad 3 and Nano iPhones, but this is clearly Apple leaked... bastards!

No comments: