Tuesday, 24 July 2012

No real Blogger app for iPad

I'm writing this with the iPhone app, but there appears to be no option to double its size like other iPhone apps.

Yesterday I had quite a session copying the Handy Safe Pro database from my iMac to the new Google Nexus.. should have been easy - 3 files only - but first I had to learn the trick of loading the Dropbox files 'offline' on the Nexus. One can do this by making them favourites! This makes the files available in a cache file, then it was a matter of moving the files to the Epocware folder, replacing the current ones. I was almost surprised that it worked after all that! It was such a finicky job moving files around with the file manager I was using.

Not too happy with Blogger! It just crapped out after I appended a new paragraph saying how happy I am with the ZTE performance vs tethering.

1 comment:

Gerald Fraser said...

In case it screws up again.. the download speed was 2Mb/sec and upload was 1Mb/sec.