On Monday I called Eplehuset to hear what could be done about the defect iPhone 4 Home Button. Getting it fixed would cost me another kr. 1800,-, this after 18 months of light use! You may imagine my frustration on hearing about "Apple being known for its quality" on Macbreak Weekly today. Grrr!
So, yesterday, after considerable thought about how I would take care of the few apps which only exist on iOS, e.g. Mindnode Touch, Momento, and a couple of others, I ordered a Galaxy Nexus Titan Sølv 16 GB from Telenor with a Kontant Abonnement (max cash, but lowest total price)
At the same time I ordered the LTE/4G Miniruter for kr. 99,- to go with my Mobilbredbånd199 data contract. This will let me use 'free' data wherever I take it :)
So, I expect to receive both of these items in a couple of days time. They are already on the way by Special post.
Looking forward to experiencing Jelly Bean 4.1...
1 comment:
Ref Jelly Bean I was disappointed to hear that Google doen't treat it's Scandinavian Nexus phones too kindly. i.e. delays before giving us OTA upgrades :( I hope that info is wrong...
Post a Comment