Reading! I tend to do things in phases which can last for months, and thats what I've been doing this summer, which wasn't one of Norway's best.. I came across Christopher Brookmyre, Dana Stabenow, and Alan Bradley's series of over thirty eBooks. A great summer!
On the technical front, I was happy to get my iPhone back with a stable Home Button for a LOT less cost than Apple would take..
Apple Rant: Too eager once again, I updated both my iPhone 4 and the iPad 3 to iOS 6, and in the process installed the new Podcast app on the phone. This has resulted in my being unable to stream podcasts from my iMac's Shared iTunes Library even after deleting the Podcasts app! What were they thinking? Apple Maps don't affect me, otherwise I would have been a lot angrier..
Have been looking at the latest gadgets, but neither the Surface RT, nor the Galaxy Note 2 appeal. I also think five active devices is enough for the time being ;)
On the internet front, I was overjoyed to receive an email from Telenor advising of a SIM upgrade, which would allow me to obtain 4G on my ZTE 'miniruter', and 10 times the current speeds. YES!
No comments:
Post a Comment