A WhatsApp message for help from my granddaughters led me to checking out Bluetooth transfer between my devices, and to the title of today's post, 'Another Apple Con'.
I had no difficulty replicating their problem! Transfer between either an Apple iPad or iPhone with a non-Apple device over Bluetooth does not work!
I tried both my iPad 3 and iPhone 4 (iOS6) with several Android devices, and they simply cannot pair! i.e. Apple does not allow them to pair...
My efforts did lead me to an app 'Photo Share Pro' which simplified transfer of a photo between my iDevices (very slowly), but my granddaughter's iPod Touch was out of order so this didn't help them transfer between a Nokia phone and iPad 2.
Why Apple. What did you gain by creating this limitation?
So, its another Con added to my list, each new one merely makes it more unlikely I'll ever buy another Apple product.
No comments:
Post a Comment