Thursday, 21 February 2008

Catch up on Wednesday's events

A lot of time was spent turning extensions off and on and restarting Firefox on the iMac, looking for the reason behind the RTM tab not loading properly. In the end I traced it to Google's Gears extension and the RTM entry! Removing the latter fixed things immediately, BUT it was not possible to use the 'offline' function which is what Gears is all about..

The strange thing is that I upgraded Madge's version of Firefox with nearly all of the extensions, but there RTM loads perfectly, and I can flip between on/offline with no problem!

I started a thread on this at RTM help ( I am now a paid up Pro member of RTM btw, $25 ) but so far no comments other than my own status reports. Oops, got sidetracked by people complaining about Twitter direct to RTM not working and had to post comments ;)

OK, the only snag ref. the above RTM tab fix is Gears keeps asking me to add RTM!

No comments: