I'll add myself to this thread.. was pleasantly surprised when my Turbo.264 arrived today, until I tried using it.. to cut it short, EyeTV 3 and Turbo.264 1.3 don't 'see' one another.
If I try to export from EyeTV I get the -536870176 error, and if I drop a file onto Turbo.264, it starts flashing dots but soon fails with the 'encoding failed error 0xE00002E0'.
This is, to put it mildly, extremely disappointing.. what is the status on this problem?
Forgot to mention, I was trying to export to Best iPod mode.
Edit2: Some progress. I did a complete shutdown, plugged Turbo.264 directly into the iMac's USB slot (not via a cable extender), powered up with EyeTV 3 off, and tested files which failed before. They converted OK now, so that's something
Edit3: EyeTV recordings are at least exporting to wi-fi ok without error messages now, but Turbo.264 is not being used!
Edit4: Thought I would check out Quicktime Player Pro too. I was able to select a Turbo related export mode, but a QtPlayerHelper process ran while export was under way, not a Turbo process, and on both mp4 files I exported, Activity Monitor showed QtPlayerHelper had lost contact about half way through.
Latest: Updating to 10.5.3 didn't help the integration
No comments:
Post a Comment