Anyway, on the EyeTV front I have sorted out everything to do with Exporting twice when wifi was selected, so that is disabled now. The Playlist None issue was because I had no simple playlists.. duh!
After the Tiger security update I tried EyeTV and Turbo.264, but I never got past the channel set up because attempting to view one crashed it all back to square one again. I'll try once more after the backup of Tiger and rebackup of Leopard clone2 has finished - I made the mistake of SuperDuper'ing HD2Tiger to the latter, no wonder it was taking ages!
I am vaguely interested in the soon to be announced E71 replacement for the E61i, but have to admit to a loss of interest for S60. Can I wait for the first Android handset...?
Finally, Komplett.no sent an email with the new Voyager 32GB at Kr. 895, which I couldn't resist - dumb really, because a new passport would only cost a bit more and have lots more use..
Thats it for now
No comments:
Post a Comment