This was meant to replace my spiral journals when my original MacBook AIR arrived, but even now with an iPad, a bunch of Nexus devices, an 808 Pureview, Lumias 930 & 1020, an LG G3, and a Lenovo N20p Chromebook, I still like using paper & pencil.
Saturday, 1 October 2011
72 + hours without internet
This might partly have been my own fault, as I called Telenor when I first noticed the problem on Wednesday lunchtime, asked them if this was a general problem in my area, to which I was given the answer yes, so I didn't 'log' a call! They should automatically log one in my opinion, because I ended up falling through the cracks, until I called and logged a problem when it was still down after a day and a half.. it still took another day and a half. It returned after pulling the power for 10 minutes or so, and powering up again. Big surprise when the Airport Extreme light turned green :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment